We got back to Chattanooga Wednesday around 5:30 or so. We ate dinner and then relaxed for a little bit. I then did P90X with Eric!! haha it was hard but it is definitely a good workout! I did it with him on Thursday too!!! I am still SO sore and I have not done it since, but hopefully I will get back to the groove with him tomorrow! I have been helping Eric the past few days studying for his pharm test to become certified...he took his test this morning and HE PASSED!! WOOHOO! He now gets paid a little bit more which is always nice....now we just need him to become a senior tech and get paid even more! haha (we are hopeful!)
I went to the mall yesterday really to just get out of the house and walk around...Well I went into Belk and they happened to be having a one day sale and I found some major deals! I bought Eric a pair of red shorts and a pair of navy blue shorts for $15 a piece and a Fossil belt...I was excited!! After we went out to eat with his parents we went to Target and we finally bought my curlers (a birthday present). I am excited-the holding clips are even heated!!

Today we went to Pet Smart and bought Bambi a new litter box (since our little princess loves making a mess with her litter...) And we just love it! We have actually had our eyes on it back when we bought her first litter box...it is covered, has a filter, and stairs to catch the litter on her feet!
We got our wedding stuff in that we ordered! We LOVE it all with one little exception. We really don't like the ring bearer pillow because it has almost a seafoam green tent to it and it isn't really what we were expecting...I plan on returning it at the beginning of next week..We will continue to look for one we like! BUT we do love everything else! I will be sure to take pictures of the stuff and put them up here (minus the headpiece and jewelry that I just LOVEEEEE!!Well I guess that is it for now...I am watching Eric do his P90X yoga..waiting for him to finish so we can eat a little dinner...





No comments:
Post a Comment