Well then yesterday (Wednesday) Eric was off so we kind of celebrated my birthday yesterday! We got all prettified and we went to lunch at Olive Garden (yum!), went to target where Eric bought me a new desk (yay!) and then we went and saw Harry Potter! We then went up to Signal Mountain to visit with Eric's trainer and groomsman, Darrell Wyke who recently was featured in the Chattanooga newspaper! We then headed back home and made some stuffed bell peppers together which were very yummy! We had a lot of fun!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Exciting Birthday Week!
Well this birthday week has been a wonderful one for sure! Monday I started looking at wedding dresses and it was SO much fun! I went again on Tuesday to a different bridal boutique and I FOUND MY WEDDING DRESS! I am SO excited and I can't wait to buy it! I am going to call the bridal boutiques in Knoxville that carry the designer because I want to see if I can get it a little bit cheaper by any chance. At the boutique here in Chattanooga it was priced at $1295 and I would really love to get that price under $1000. We shall see...I will definitely be buying it VERY soon though! YAYYYYY!!! It is PERFECT!
Well then yesterday (Wednesday) Eric was off so we kind of celebrated my birthday yesterday! We got all prettified and we went to lunch at Olive Garden (yum!), went to target where Eric bought me a new desk (yay!) and then we went and saw Harry Potter! We then went up to Signal Mountain to visit with Eric's trainer and groomsman, Darrell Wyke who recently was featured in the Chattanooga newspaper! We then headed back home and made some stuffed bell peppers together which were very yummy! We had a lot of fun!
Today is my actual birthday and it was very relaxing! I did P90X with Eric, layed out a little, began packing for Memphis, and just laid around until it was time to get ready! At 7:00 Eric's parents and I picked him up from work and then we were off to Steve's Landing for my birthday dinner! It was very very yummy! Now we are just sitting around and relaxing! Besides the desk, Eric also got me a card, new hot roll curlers, and a pedicure and manicure for our engagement photos!! :) Eric's mom just gave me a $100 gift certificate for natural body spa!!! WOOHOO!! I love my family so much!


I am off to Memphis tomorrow and I will be gone until Monday (without Eric, sadly :( ). I will be working all weekend (tax free weekend) so it will be nice to get a little extra money while I am there. Mom and I are going to my aunt and uncle's house on Sunday for my birthday dinner. It will be nice to see them since I have not seen them since December? I will be sure to blog again once I return before we leave for Savannah! Have a good weekend!
Well then yesterday (Wednesday) Eric was off so we kind of celebrated my birthday yesterday! We got all prettified and we went to lunch at Olive Garden (yum!), went to target where Eric bought me a new desk (yay!) and then we went and saw Harry Potter! We then went up to Signal Mountain to visit with Eric's trainer and groomsman, Darrell Wyke who recently was featured in the Chattanooga newspaper! We then headed back home and made some stuffed bell peppers together which were very yummy! We had a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Glad you had such a fabulous day girl!!! :-) Keep me posted on that amazing dress!!!!!
ReplyDelete