Wednesday, August 19, 2009

pamper day!

Well today I went and got my manicure, pedicure, and eyebrow waxing that Eric got me for my birthday! It was so nice and relaxing! I used to get all of these things done frequently, but ever since nursing school started, I hadn't gotten ANY of them! I think manicures and pedicures just look so nice! The main reason I got all these done is because we have engagement photos on Sunday! I am SOOO excited about getting our e-pics done because we have waited so long to get them done! I love getting all pretty and getting pictures taken! I cannot wait to see how they turn out. Our photographer takes about 400-500 pictures for engagement photos so we will have plenty to choose from!

We meet with a florist on tomorrow morning for a consultation and to discuss prices. We have been referred to her by our wedding planner and our cake baker also recommends her as well. She runs her own thing so her prices are for cost of flowers, labor, and some profit so she is more reasonable than bigger florist companies. We are hoping she works out so we don't have to meet with another florist. How much did yall pay for all your wedding flowers?

Eric's dad and stepmom meet with the pastor at Grace Episcopal tomorrow for lunch to discuss him marrying us in the church. Hopefully this meeting goes well and all of the BIG stuff will be BOOKED! yay!

So, I still cannot get over how much I LOVE my wedding dress. I seriously look at pictures every single day and dream of the day I get to wear the dress for my new (to-be) husband. I honestly cannot wait till our wedding day. It brings tears to my eyes. I cannot wait to start our lives together as husband and wife.

I will leave you with a picture of our *precious angel*

No comments:

Post a Comment