Really I am just posting because I feel like it..haha. I have started off the past two days going to the Cherokee dam and catching some rays at the lake. It has been relaxing knowing that I CAN relax and I don't have to stress because of all the school work I should be doing instead of relaxing...the only thing I wish, is that Eric was here with me. It was even harder watching him leave on Thursday because, well, I am on summer break and I should be with him! HAH. Well, he will be back here on Tuesday night to help me move into the new apartment and then I really will be going back to Chattanooga with him for awhile, THANK GOODNESS!
I have slowly but surely been packing up the apartment. I took two trips down to the new apartment with some stuff yesterday and today I have packed up 3 boxes and will do more here in a little bit. It is pretty sad packing up this apartment because Eric and I have a lot of great memories in this apartment (I mean he did propose to me in this apartment!) We have had a lot of good memories here and it feels like I am ending a chapter of my life and starting a brand new chapter. It is very bittersweet because although it is sad to leave this apartment behind, I know that we are getting SO close to the wedding and moving from Tennessee. It is crazy to look back on the past years and truly realize that, hey, we really are growing up and becoming a new family together. It makes me SO happy and it is SO exciting to me. But, I really will miss Tennessee and many people here as well!
So, I just bought my wedding headpiece and bid on my wedding day jewelry! I cannot share any details since Eric reads this and I do not want to give any hints on what I will look like on our wedding day! But I must say, they are mighty pretty!!! I CANNOT wait to wear all of it!! :) :)
It looks like we will be taking our engagement photos on August 23!! I pray for good weather! I should hear back from the photographer, probably Monday and we will hopefully have that date set in stone! I am SO excited for these! I have been looking forward to them for MONTHS and I have lost 20 pounds since the beginning of May so that makes me happy! Once we get those back, we can order our save the dates and I can work on making our photo guestbook through Inkubook :) Now I just need to figure out what to wear........
Well, I guess that is it for now...I should get back to some packing, still have a ways to go!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment