Well, my last year of nursing school is under way! My first day of class was Thursday and I already have a ton of homework! Luckily, I have already been motivated to do it and I am finished with everything I need to have done for Monday! Now on to the stuff that I need to have done the rest of the week! It is going to be a very busy semester, but I am okay with that since it is my second to last semester! I am ready to truck right on through it so that May will be here before I know it! I am SO ready to graduate, move to SC, take my NCLEX, get married, be a wife and a nurse! It very much excites me!
Eric is loving his grad school classes so far. He was able to get into a second class, Global Nutrition, which is very good! I really think he is more motivated in grad school than he ever was in undergrad. He is very happy with his grad school situation and everything that can come from it. It makes me happy to see him happy! He actually enjoys doing homework now!
Before I left Chattanooga, we met with a florist and got our engagement photos done! I CANNOT wait to see our engagement photos! They should be up within the next week! The few that he showed us on his camera were AWESOME so I can't wait to see the rest! We had a blast taking them! I really love our photographer which makes it all that much better! On the florist end..I am still wanting to meet with other florist. The quote she gave us was more than I really want to spend on flowers. it was nearly 20% of our budget and flowers are suppose to be 8-10% of the budget...I just cannot fathom spending SO much on flowers when they will be thrown away at the end of the day...so that is our big thing that we need to get done next. I was definitely hoping her quote would be lower and we would be finished with the whole florist thing, but oh well, such is life!
Bambi had her surgery on Thursday and she got all 4 paws declawed and she got spayed. I missed her so much while she was gone (she had to stay at the vet overnight) and I am so happy to have her back home, and without claws!!! She is our little baby and I absolutely love her to pieces! She is such a cuddler, but she loves to play all the time too! What a perfect little kitty :o)
It is very weird being here and starting off the school year and semester without Eric here by my side. Distance is a lot harder than people think it is unless you have personally been through it. It is hard not having your best friend and the person you love most waiting for you to come home. It is hard when all you want to do is cry and the person who makes everything better can only make you feel better through the phone. I am so thankful that we are able to talk on Skype so that we can at least see each other every day. This is hard, and I miss him terribly, but it will be very rewarding in the end once we get married! (We love you and miss you eeyore--love piglet and roo)
Well that is the quickest and simplist update for now..This upcoming week is my first full week of school so I am sure it will be very busy and tiring! Thursday after class, Bambi and I are off to Chattanooga for Labor Day weekend! We cannot wait to see daddy!!!!!!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment