Well, Bambi was doing well after her surgery until she decided to bleed all over the bathroom last Tuesday morning. It happened again later Tuesday afternoon so I took her to the vet. They gave me more pain/anti-inflammatory medicine for her and put her on a paper litter box. She is doing much better now and is on her way to full recovery! Here is a picture of what her litter box has been the past week and will be like for another week...
Oh, I think we have picked out the bridesmaid dresses. All the girls have agreed that this one is their favorite (luckily, its the cheapest-maybe that's why it was their favorite??) Here is a picture. The turquoise is actually a little darker in person than it is in this picture. But it works!

We are going to go taste cakes from our baker on October 3rd. Eric and I both are very excited about that!! Eric's mom is going to go with us too. She loves the baker we picked out so she is also excited about it! The florist is still on hold because, well, I really just don't want to think about it right now! HAH! I will get on it soon though...promise!
Eric completed his first big assignment in one of his Master classes this past week. I think he did a wonderful job on it and his teacher seemed to think the same. He should be getting his grade back this week for it-we are hoping for an A! :) I am just so glad he is enjoying these classes. I don't think I have ever seen him so excited about school!
Eric and I are super pumped that the weekend of October 23-25 we are going to Columbia, SC (our future home city). We hit jackpot with a Sheraton hotel in downtown Columbia (blocks away from USC and the stadium) for only $69 a night on hotwire.com. The rooms normally cost $159 a night!! We also got ROW 1 tickets for the game (South Carolina vs Vanderbilt-Homecoming Game)!!! We are so excited and we honestly cannot wait to go there for the weekend!!
As I am sure many of you know, I am just completely baby crazy right now. I honestly cannot wait to start a family with Eric. I get so happy when I see babies and little kids. I loveeee reading blogs about mommies and daddies and little kiddies. It just makes me smile! It was just so funny that the first 6 pages or so of the Target ad this week had baby stuff all over it. It really made me giggle. I do want some time as a married couple without any kids, but we will let God do His thing and just wait until we are blessed with children. But I REALLY cannot wait until that day!! Luckily, Eric is also excited to start a family one day. He is going to be such a great daddy!! :)
I guess that is it for now. Here is a picture of Eric and me from the high school football game (Red Bank-Eric's alma mater- vs. East Ridge) that we went to Friday night.





LOVE the bridesmaid dress!! one of my favorite colors! :)
ReplyDelete