Friday, August 3, 2012

22 and 23 weeks!


 this was about 22 weeks...didn't take an "official" picture..



Size of Baby: large mango!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: haven't gotten on the scale in a few weeks..keep forgetting to do it!

Maternity Clothes: all maternity except for dresses

Gender: GIRL! Yardley Nicole Marsh!

Belly Button In/Out: In

Labor Signs: no. no. no. stay away!

Movement: she is moving like crazy these days! In fact, last night when we were going to bed she was all over the place! The movements are definitely getting stronger!

Sleep: starting to get sleepless at night...waking up more often. no bueno. anddd I can't sleep in for the life of me!

What I miss: honestly, not a whole lot..I LOVE being pregnant! maybe just my weekly Starbucks and tanning :-)

What I am looking forward to: our next appointment on August 10th!

Cravings: Jalopenos, tomatoes, milkshakes, green grapes, french onion dip

Symptoms: heartburn, dry skin, tiring easily,  frequent bathroom trips, grumpiness at times :-)

Best Moment This Week: starting our baby registries!


No comments:

Post a Comment