Thursday, July 19, 2012

21 weeks!



Size of Baby: banana/carrot

Total Weight Gain/Loss: up about 1 more pound

Maternity Clothes: all maternity except for long stretchy shirts and dresses

Gender: GIRL! Yardley Nicole Marsh!

Belly Button In/Out: In

Labor Signs: no. no. no. stay away!

Movement: YES! Every day now! More active in the afternoon and early evening and then sometimes right before I go to bed! I can even feel her when I am walking now! It is a lot easier for Eric to feel her now too!

Sleep: starting to get sleepless at night...waking up more often. no bueno. anddd I can't sleep in for the life of me!

What I miss: honestly, not a whole lot..I LOVE being pregnant!

What I am looking forward to: our next ultrasound and continuing to feel more and more movement!

Cravings: Jalopenos, tomatoes,  ramen noodles, green grapes, french onion dip, milkshakes

Symptoms: heartburn, dry skin, tiring easily,  frequent bathroom trips, grumpiness at times :-)

Best Moment This Week: finding out we are having a sweet baby GIRL!


No comments:

Post a Comment