Friday, August 17, 2012

24 and 25 weeks!





Size of Baby: ear of corn/rutabaga! At our appointment on August 10th, she weighed 1 lb 10 oz (60% percentile)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: enough :-) Need to slow this down a little bit :-)

Maternity Clothes: pretty much all maternity at this point! i don't have a very large wardrobe right now!

Gender: GIRL! Yardley Nicole Marsh!

Belly Button In/Out: In

Labor Signs: no. no. no. stay away!

Movement: she is moving like crazy these days! i LOVE it! Last night, Eric and I just watched my belly jump and move! I love being able to see her move from the outside!! I can definitely tell she is growing!

Sleep: starting to get sleepless at night...waking up more often. no bueno. anddd I can't sleep in for the life of me!

What I miss: honestly, not a whole lot..I LOVE being pregnant! maybe just my weekly Starbucks and tanning :-)

What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery together and hitting 3rd trimester in less than 3 weeks!

Cravings: Jalopenos, tomatoes, milkshakes, green grapes, french onion dip

Symptoms: heartburn, dry skin, tiring easily,  frequent bathroom trips, grumpiness at times :-)

Best Moment This Week: Watching Yardley move from the outside :-) Pretty neat indeed! And seeing our sweet baby on the ultrasound at our last appointment!



And then a few extra pics :-)

 Starting on the closet! (P.S. Clothes range from newborn to 12m...no worries :-) )

A few smocked outfits for the summer we got in the mail the other day!

No comments:

Post a Comment