Total Weight Gain/Loss: enough :-)
Maternity Clothes: pretty much all maternity at this point! i don't have a very large wardrobe right now!
Gender: GIRL! Yardley Nicole Marsh!
Belly Button In/Out: In
Labor Signs: no. no. no. stay away!
Movement: she is moving like crazy these days! i LOVE it! I am learning her routine now!
Sleep: starting to get sleepless at night...waking up more often. no bueno. anddd I can't sleep in for the life of me!
What I miss: honestly, not a whole lot..I LOVE being pregnant! maybe just my weekly Starbucks and tanning :-)
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery together and hitting 3rd trimester in less than 2 weeks!
Cravings: Jalopenos, pizza, tomatoes, milkshakes, green grapes, french onion dip
Symptoms: heartburn, dry skin, tiring easily, frequent bathroom trips, grumpiness at times :-)
Best Moment This Week: Watching Yardley move from the outside :-) Pretty neat indeed! And we bought her stroller and car seat today!
And a few more pictures of what we have been doing the past week or so...
I made these letters to go above her crib...
Some homemade wall decorations for above the changing table
Our glider and a blanket I made
We ended up going with Britax over the Chicco. We just loved the Britax when we were messing around with them in Buy Buy Baby. I think the Britax will work a lot better for us!
We are slowly, but surely, getting there! I can't wait to work on the nursery some more!
And a few more pictures of what we have been doing the past week or so...
I made these letters to go above her crib...
Some homemade wall decorations for above the changing table
Our glider and a blanket I made
And her stroller and carseat!
We are slowly, but surely, getting there! I can't wait to work on the nursery some more!





No comments:
Post a Comment