Over the past few weeks we have picked up some goodies for baby Yardley..
We decided to go with the Simone bedding set from Pottery Barn Kids. It gives us all the "pop" of color we were wanting. I wanted to be able to decorate with lots of color. We are mainly sticking to the turquoise, pink, and lime green color scheme for the decorations! Thank you to Eric's wonderful mommy for this nursery set! We can't wait to see it in the room!!
We FINALLY found a diaper backpack for Eric we loved! I couldn't resist it once I saw it! We have been searching forever for a diaper bag for him! He definitely needs one since he will be taking Yardley to and from daycare majority of the time!
We also picked up my diaper bag when we were at Buy Buy Baby doing our baby registry. A nice little 20% coupon helped us out with this one! We also picked up a few small things when we were there too!
Yesterday and today we have been busy doing stuff for the nursery! A few weeks back i made a bow holder..I never took a picture of it, but I finally did today after I put some bows on it!
It is actually turquoise but this picture makes it looks light blue..It is holding the 17 bows I have made thus far! Looks like I need to get working on another bow holder!
These are two of bows I worked on today to match some smocked outfits we recently bought!
Eric has been working diligently the past two days painting the nursery. After a few touch ups here and there, he is just about finished! We went with a neutral color so we could decorate with lots of color!
And this was my other project I worked on yesterday...Wall decorations. Lighting is off again with this picture, but the colors are turquoise, lime green, and pink. These will go above the changing table in the room to give the wall some color.
So that is it for now...A few other things I have my eyes on include...
With a different color ribbon...from Etsy
These are from the same Etsy shop
And these are a must from PBK!
Well that is it for now! I have had 3 days off..I work tomorrow and then I am off Monday for my birthday! Hope everyone has a good end to their weekend!















No comments:
Post a Comment