Well, I have been meaning to get back to blogging for quite some time now, and now I have a reason to! As most of you know now, we are expecting! We are SO excited! We found out back on March 26th. It was the Monday after Eric's parents had left. I had a feeling that weekend they were here that I was pregnant but I never said anything. I told Eric Sunday after they left I thought I might be but I wasn't ready to take a test yet. I took a test the following day and positive it was! I didn't even take a second test because I already knew it was true!
Well, a week to the day we found out, Eric's jeep got stolen at work...then a week to the day after that Eric started nursing school. Life was a little stressful there for a little while trying to figure out how we were going to pull off a car payment and preparing for a baby on just my income, but it has all worked out and we are SO excited! If I have learned anything, God is in control and His timing is always right, and mine is not!
We have had two ultrasounds now...and everything looks great so far!
April 11th at 7w1d Heartbeat 150
May 10th at 11w2d
Baby measuring 11w4d Heartbeat 158
So that is where we are now! I am currently 12 weeks and 4 days! Almost in the 2nd trimester and I couldn't be more excited! We will keep you updated. We just ask you to pray with us for a healthy pregnancy and baby! Thank you all for your love and support!







No comments:
Post a Comment