Wednesday, May 30, 2012

14 weeks!

(sorry for the appearance...i was on my way to the gym!)


Size of Baby: a lemon!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 2 more pounds this week...eek..i obviously didn't eat too well this week! Working on this already for this next week!

Maternity Clothes: they are so much more comfortable than regular clothes! i can still wear regular shirts and some of my dresses though!

Gender: Can't wait to find out!

Belly Button In/Out: In

 Stretch Marks: none

Labor Signs: no. no. no. stay away!

Movement: Not yet!

Sleep: It has been SO much better this week. I am starting to not feel like a zombie!

What I miss: sleeping through the night, tanning, and looking good in clothes! hah! oh and sleeping on my stomach!

What I am looking forward to: More energy, our next appointment June 13th!

Cravings: Jalopenos, cereal, pizza/pizza rolls, breakfast food, salads, green grapes

Symptoms: little energy, still some nausea, living in the bathroom, breaking out-face and back...not cute

Best Moment This Week: GETTING SLEEP!!


No comments:

Post a Comment