Sorry, I skipped 11 weeks...onto 12 weeks!
(bad pic...)
Size of Baby: The size of a lime! About 2 inches long!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 3.5 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I am using the bella band for my jeans...Otherwise, can wear my normal clothes! I just don't think I look good in anything I wear currently!
Gender: Can't wait to find out!
Belly Button In/Out: In
Stretch Marks: none
Labor Signs: no. no. no. stay away!
Movement: Not yet!
Sleep: Eh, it is iffy. Hard to get back to sleep after I get up to the bathroom...Wake up early every morning!
Movement: Not yet!
Sleep: Eh, it is iffy. Hard to get back to sleep after I get up to the bathroom...Wake up early every morning!
What I miss: tanning, energy, not being nauseous
What I am looking forward to: 2nd trimester next week!!!!
Cravings/Aversions: Jalopenos, Mexican, Green grapes, cereal, lemonade
Symptoms: Nausea, lack of energy
Best Moment This Week: Starting to buy a few baby things :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment