Friday, May 25, 2012

Baby Gear Ideas

Well, the research has begun and we are starting to have some ideas as to some stuff we want! Feel free to chime in on any of it!

This is the travel system we have our eyes on. It is the Chicco Cortina Travel System in Fuego! I have had my eyes on this for quite some time now!

We came across this pack -n- play at Babies R Us and we really liked it! It is the Chicco Lullaby Magic-Rattania. It even has owls on the mobile which I know the mother-in-law will appreciate :-)

Fisher Price My Little Snugabunny Swing-also has birds on the mobile with the mother-in-law will also appreciate :-)



The OiOi Giraffe Tote Diaper Bag...this is a must have!


Summer Infant Video Monitor


And because I will be working while still breastfeeding...a good pump is a must! This is the Medela Pump In Style..definitely a must have!

These are just a few things we have picked out thus far. Mainly, the bigger money items that are all essentials. Luckily, we still have about 6 months (ahhh) to stock up on stuff! The diaper stocking has already begun! 


1 comment:

  1. I just started reading your blog!! I bet you are so excited! While I am not a mom, the little baby girl I nanny for had the Chico system. I LOVED it, it's light weight and easier to carry. The other little one I watch had an evenflo carrier- hated it! It had one of those zig zag handles, which I couldnt stand! It made it awkward to carry and it was heavy. Half the time I ended up just taking her out of the seat and carrying her myself bc it was easier!

    ReplyDelete