We spent last night grilling and cooking our meats for the first part of the week. Today I have eaten some egg beaters, some chicken, some steak, some turkey tenderloin, hard boiled eggs, sugar free jello, and some yogurt. I just eat a little of a few different things for each meal so it feels like I am eating a full meal with the variety.
I will probably make some hamburger patties tomorrow on the grill. We still have some steak, more chicken, more hamburger patties, and some ham to fix for later in the week. We didn't do any fish this week since we both work nights every day this week.
I am excited to see what this does for us. I think it will be great! Just have to get over my hunger spouts and my cravings! I know I will be ready to throw some vegetables into the mix next week! Jessica said her husband has lost 16 pounds in 12 days! How awesome! I will keep you updated on our progress!
In other news, we are building a house!! We are SO excited! I will share more details later, but things happened FAST and we couldn't be more thrilled! It will be perfect for us for our first home. We have our preconstruction meeting on Thursday which is when we see the blueprints of everything we picked out! Can't wait!! We will close either at the end of December or early January! Merry Christmas/Happy Birthday to Eric! hah!








No comments:
Post a Comment