Friday, June 8, 2012

15 weeks!

15 weeks 3 days

Size of Baby: apple/orange

Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 1 more pound..this weight gain is probably due to me being hungry ALL the time! hah!

Maternity Clothes: pants definitely and shirts some as well

Gender: Can't wait to find out...maybe next week???

Belly Button In/Out: In

 Stretch Marks: none

Labor Signs: no. no. no. stay away!

Movement: Not yet! eek this is getting close!

Sleep: GREAT right now! I have finally found the position that works for me! I currently use 3 pillows to sleep!

What I miss: starbucks, sleeping on my stomach...cold lunch meat

What I am looking forward to: our 16 week appointment next week!

Cravings: Jalopenos, cereal, Mexican, breakfast food, salads, green grapes, broccoli

Symptoms: tiring easily, breaking out, grumpiness at times :-)

Best Moment This Week: realizing we have our appointment next week :-)


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I wanted to let you know I stalk your blog with every post you have. ;) I went to church with Eric growing up! I love these progressive blog entries and I know you'll love to have them when baby arrives. Praying for you and Eric and the safety of your little one.

    Gretchen (used to be Caines)

    ReplyDelete