Well I guess too much hasn't been happening since the last post. I did get a new phone! (finally!) I got the blackberry curve and I LOVE it! I am so happy to get rid of the original chocolate!! I also booked an appointment over spring break to book Rock City for our reception! I am so excited to get the deposit down and have it set! I would be SO upset if someone stole our date! We are also booking our photographer over spring break-I am calling to make the appointment tomorrow! I am hoping to meet with the church we are hoping to have the ceremony while we are there as well. I am waiting for eric to talk to his dad and his step mom........(hehe loveeee you). It is SO exciting to be getting everything together! Once all the big things are done....we move onto the details. We do know which DJ we are going to use but I am waiting till summer on that one..they have numerous DJs with the company so I don't think they will book up before then. We also know which flowers we are going to use...not sure about the florist yet. I am not a flower person so I don't want to spend a lot of money on flowers (Especially since the reception is in a garden)...But I guess that is it for now with the wedding stuff...It is all slowly coming together. I am still trying to decide about transportation from the ceremony to the reception..I am hoping to find a limo for a REASONABLE price...
Other than that, life is just cruising right a long. We did get to spend last saturday night with erics brother and ashley. We had a good ole time. We all really enjoyed it! I have a lot of school work coming up this next week that I am definitely not looking forward to. Good news is the week after next I only have class on Monday...so 2 weeks of spring break! YAY!
I am happy...I started tanning again. Ah after working at a tanning salon and tanning for free, I can say I am pretty much addicted. I cross my fingers I won't get skin cancer one day...My mom would kill me seeing as she works for a docotr who deals with primarily skin cancer...I love it though...I hate being pale I really do. So...for now...I will just tan and like the way it looks :)
I am also happy because..I get my hair done tomorrow!!! I love getting my hair highlighted haha...It makes me smile...and eric likes it too :)
That is it for now...I will update again after this hectic week of school before the break!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment