Friday, February 20, 2009

Just another Friday...




Not a whole lot has gone on this week. I got my pathophysiology test back-I made a 98! Yay! I love making good grades on hard tests. All the studying feels so rewarding. Clinicals are going well even though they are very exhausting. The experience has been great so far and I am feeling more and more like a nurse! This weekend will be pretty low key since I have a Med-Surg test on Monday. Lots of studying and scrabble for us I am sure. Phillip (Eric's brother) is coming to Knoxville tomorrow to see Ashley...so maybe we will be able to meet up with them sometime!


Eric and I ordered my new cell phone last night--I am getting a blackberry curve!!! i am soo excited! I am sure Eric will enjoy it just as much as me because he can get on the internet from the phone without having to pay extra for it (kinda..haha). I am still waiting on the tote bags to come in. They had large amounts of orders coming in from the sale so I am sure it will be awhile before I get those. No rush.

Oh I found a good picture of the location of the reception! It is such an awesome setting...I am sure all of you will love it!

I have started a tentative guest list. Right now we have my family (cousins, aunts, uncles), our friends, and Erics parents and grandparents on there..and we are at 65...now we just have to get the family's guest lists and go from there. I am sure we will think of more of our friends along the way as well. I want to have all that ready so that we have addresses and everything ready to go by the time I want to send out save the dates. I also started a budget spreadsheet to sort of keep up with expenses and deposits and such...Hopefully this will help us stay within the budget...hopefully :)

I am really excited about spring break because I know it will become so much more real to me once a lot of things are set in stone. I am going to call next week to set up that stuff so that is very exciting! Not to mention I am WAY excited about going to Atlanta and Six Flags :)

Please continue to pray for both Eric and Ashley (my bridesmaid) as they are waiting to hear back for grad school (in order for him to get his RD license) and law school, respectively. Your prays will be greatly appreciated.

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6




No comments:

Post a Comment