Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh Monday...

Well here it is-another monday! Oh joy! Not a whole lot to update on...just some random wedding stuff! Other than that, we are just piling away at all the school work! Eric is doing well in Organic Chem so that is very exciting and I am doing well in all my nursing classes! YAY!

I am excited though, I bought some super cute tote bags for my maid of honor and bridesmaids...It is the lime one (spring green/lime is one of our colors)...and I am going to get them embroidered with their monogram! I found them on sale for a VERY good price! YAY! I can't decide what to get my junior bridesmaid though-she will be 1 month away from 14 at the time of the day and she is a very unique young girl. She is very smart of all sorts...She would not want a tote like this...but I am not really sure what I should get her...I have some thinking to do there!
I am trying to get things together just here and there. It makes it a lot easier that I do things in just bits and pieces. It keeps everything a lot less stressful! We are having our reception at Rock City Garden Pavilion on top of Lookout Mountain. With a night time wedding/reception it is going to be gorgeous looking out on all of Chattanooga from huge garden. I am so excited. Here is the website for the pavilion And here are some pictures looking out from Rock City Garden. I will take pictures myself when we go there in March!
It is a very beautiful place. I am so excited to celebrate and dance the night away there! Well, time to go work on some nursing care plans (yuck!) Write again in a few..

No comments:

Post a Comment