Saturday, February 14, 2009

Well, here it goes!

So, I decided to try one of these blogs out for a couple of reasons. One, I think it will be nice to jot down random wedding stuff so that you all can see how the planning is coming and to just get my ideas written down sometimes. Also, I figured we might as well start one of these so that people can keep up with us once we move away as a married couple :). Feel free to leave comments, questions, opinions!

Eric got all of his grad school stuff mailed off on Fr
iday (YAY!) Now it is just a waiting game. Please say some prayers-they would be greatly appreciated! We are both just cruising through the semester pretty well. No complaints there. It has been VERY busy though and will be until it is over! Nursing school LOVES to keep you busy and to NEVER give you a break! We were able to go to Knoxville last night and enjoy a much needed fun night out. We went to Chilis which was amazing as always. We then went to Pet Smart to buy our little Tinkerbells some treat sticks. Then it was off to Target! We bought a 5 shelf bookshelf that was on sale! We have been needing a bigger bookshelf so we were happy to find it for only $26! It looks quite amazing if I might add. I was very happy with the purchase! After Target we were off to the movies-WOAH was it PACKED! I was amazed at how many people were there! I guess a lot of people celebrate Valentines early! We saw the movie "Taken"--Awesome movie! Then we headed back to the wonderful town of Jefferson City. We really enjoyed our date night. It was well deserved!
WE have decided to go to Chattanooga March 16-20 during spring break to get some wedding stuff together. We cannot wait to make everything reality! I will keep you updated on all of that! We are also going to go to Atlanta one day during that week and go to the aquariums and Six Flags since I have never been to either!

Tinkerbell is doing great! She has such a personality and it is too cute! Here is a picture of her..

Well I guess that is about it for the first post! Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment