Spring break is right around the corner and we could be more ready! It has been a very busy semester and we both need a break away from this town! Even though I will be doing school work or studying a lot of the break, it is still better than having classes or clinicals every day! I am lucky enough to only have class on monday this week so I get a 2 week spring break. Eric will finish up on Wednesday so not too bad! We will then head to Chattanooga the next week-which means...WEDDING STUFF! yay! I am super excited if you can't tell already!
Eric's mom booked a cabin in pigeon forge for eric's graduation weekend. It is a 4 bedroom, 4 bath cabin that sleeps 14 people. It is goergeous! It has two TV family rooms, a balcony, hot tub, updated kitchen, pool table, foosball table, and air hocky table! It should be a good ole time! I know eric is so ready to graduate and I am so happy and proud of him! He has worked so hard to be where he is at now and he deserves it more than anyone! While I am sad to see him go somewhere else for a year, I am so happy for him and I support him through it all!
Well that is about it for now I guess...Haven't done anything wedding related really. Maybe call around to some florists and limo places next week once I am finished with school and get some prices...pray that I can find some good deals! Until next time..
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
1 Corinthians 13:4-7





No comments:
Post a Comment