Tuesday, July 3, 2012

19 weeks!


Size of Baby: large tomato/mango

Total Weight Gain/Loss: well, I weighed myself back when we got back from vacation (gained a few pounds...not pretty..hah) so I hoping next week looks better! I am trying to eat well after consuming lots of fried seafood on vacation!

Maternity Clothes: pants definitely and shirts some as well

Gender: 9 more days!!!!

Belly Button In/Out: In

Labor Signs: no. no. no. stay away!

Movement: I can feel little movements here and there...nothing consistent yet but I am looking forward to feeling more movement :-)

Sleep: starting to get sleepless at night...waking up more often. no bueno.

What I miss: starbucks, sleeping on my stomach...cold lunch meat

What I am looking forward to: more baby movement and ultrasound July 12th!

Cravings: Jalopenos, tomatoes, Mexican, breakfast food, salads, ramen noodles, green grapes

Symptoms: heartburn, itchiness, tiring easily,  grumpiness at times :-)

Best Moment This Week: feeling baby movements here and there!


No comments:

Post a Comment