...but not by choice (well...sorta). Here it is, time for me to go to night shifts. While I am not really looking forward to it (the weird schedule at least), I don't think it will be that bad. I think it will just take some getting used to. I have spent the last few nights staying up as late as I could. Friday night I stayed up until 2am and last night I stayed up until about 3:30am. I slept in until 1pm today so we shall see how tonight goes. I am sure by 8am I will be ready to come home and CRASH!
After I woke up today we ate little lunch and then headed to the grocery store to do some shopping. On the menu this week:
Arroz con Pollo via Taste of Home Diet Cookbook
This little meal is a tasty one and is so good as leftovers as well! This is a frequent fix in our home! I will add a recipe for it at some point.
Corky's Ribs
We love bringing a little taste of Memphis into our kitchen. No better way to do it with some Memphis style BBQ ribs! Ribs and vegetables sound like a tasty meal to me!
Turkey Burgers
We frequently ate turkey burgers back in college. They were one of our main "go-to" meals. Since we got married and moved, we have not eaten them at all. We have been craving them and I am sure they will now become one of our "go-to" meals again! Tasty and healthy!
Grilled Pork Chops
Last week we bought a big family size package of pork chops. We grilled some and then put some in the freezer for later. They were SO good we are already pulling them out to do it all over again!
Grilled bratwurst with onions and bell peppers
Eric won't be indulging in these since he got food poisoning the last time he ate brats, but I will sure be indulging in these tasty links!
Well, I am going to relax a little before I leave for work! Hope everyone has had a great weekend!











I work 3rd shift as well, and although it does take some getting used to, I would choose it over 1st or 2nd any day!
ReplyDelete