Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.
Eric and I are both waiting for several things to fall into place. The two biggest things include me finding a nursing job in Columbia and for Eric to get into graduate school for secondary education at the University of South Carolina. These are the two things that we hope and pray for the most. They are the two things that would complete our move to South Carolina. I know that we cannot predict the future. I know that we have to trust in the Lord. I know that we have to accept what He wants to do with our lives. At the same time, these are two of our biggest goals and aspirations at this time in our lives. I ask that you pray for us over these next couple of months as I start to apply for nursing jobs at hospitals in Columbia, as well as, while the application/interview process begins for Eric. Just pray that God gives us the strength and calamity to make it through these months and to trust that He is working in our lives. Pray that everything works out, even if it is beyond our understanding.
We are ready to make our move complete. In April we will be contacting the apartments to put a deposit down. Let's just hope and pray that I also have a job ready to go once we move there in June. If not, I know I will have one very soon after the move. Also, let's hope and pray that Eric will be starting graduate school in August. If not, we will hope and pray for January. Lord, we give this up to you. Lord, we trust in you.





No comments:
Post a Comment