Friday, January 8, 2010

Lazy Week

Well, I have been wanting make a new post for a few days now, but I really didn't know what to blog about. There hasn't been much going on, which has been nice! I have managed to address nearly all the Save the Dates (my mom is a slow poke and hasn't given me all her addresses). I will get those out on Monday! I am happy to get them off the to-do list. At least I will have 99% of the addresses when it is time to mail out invitations!

Well, my computer cord for my laptop has decided to stop working, lovely right before school starts next week. It has been sort of a pain to get another one mailed (laptop still under warranty) but I think everything is set now. I won't have it right when school starts back, but shortly after. Guess I will be going to the library the first few days of school..

We have gotten snow that has turned the roads to ice and with Eric's parents living on a ridge with the house surrounded by steep hills, we are stranded here at the house. Eric slid all the way down one of the hills last night and his mom tried to go up the hill today with no such luck and turned right around. Eric was suppose to go into work today but that did not happen. So, we have spent the day making hamburger rotel dip, divinity candy, and some fudge! We have also been playing on the Wii with Eric's brother. It has been a relaxing day, but I get bored easily so I have gotten bored here and there. Maybe tomorrow we will be able to get up and down the hill and make our way to Best Buy where we have a $30 gift certificate too for our Reward Dollars. We would also like to go over to a friend's house to watch the football games. Guess we will wait and see! I do think the salt truck people came today...so maybe we will be in luck!

I did pick out the table linens for the reception. At first I was just going to do white linens with some table runners, but I changed my mind awhile back. The ones I have picked out are so pretty! I will get all that booked within the next few months, no rush on that. We really just have small stuff to buy from here on out. A lot of it is picked out, just have to buy it here and there! I really don't think there will be a whole lot to do when it gets closer to the wedding, which is nice!

Eric is off all weekend so we will be spending some quality time together before I go back to school on Tuesday (even though I will be back Friday night for Eric's birthday weekend...). I am thankful he has the whole weekend off before the chaos starts! He starts class on Thursday, so he will be busy with that and work as well! I cannot believe the wedding is only 5 months away now! SOO exciting! It will be here before we know it!

Have a happy weekend! I will try and post again before I head back to school since I won't have a computer for a little while! Time to go lay fireside and read some!

No comments:

Post a Comment