Well, needless to say it has been a busy past few weeks. Senior school of nursing is busier than ever between all the tests, projects, and clinicals they pack our schedules with. I am VERY ready to be FINISHED with nursing school to say the least. This semester is definitely been the worst semester...so I am definitely counting down the days until graduation!
I have been visiting Eric this weekend and we have had a great time! I got here Thursday night after taking my community test and I was exhausted! Eric was too since he put in a 55 hour work week so we went to bed shortly after I got here. We both slept in on Friday and then Eric was off to work. I went to the mall and bought me a new pair of jeans then went to the bookstore and bought a dog breed book (more on that in a few...). I then headed over to Dick's Sporting Goods and bought Eric a new and heavier weight for his work outs. It was then back home! I hung out with Eric's parents and did some homework until Eric got home from work late that night.
Yesterday was a BUSY but very productive day! We started off the morning by going down to Georgia for our cake tasting/consultation with Cup a Dee Cakes. Eric's mom went with us since 3 people could be there for the tasting. We tried 6 different cakes and all of them were amazing! We picked out the flavors for the brides cake and the grooms cake. If nothing else, we will have AMAZING cakes at the reception!! We really enjoyed our time at the baker! She was awesome and I cannot wait to see our cakes on the day of our wedding. I just know they will be awesome!
Eric and I then headed out and we went to Target. We started a wedding registry there but after talking with several people about their return policy in regard to registries we have opted to not use Target as a registry anymore. While this breaks my heart since I love Target, I am completely okay with it! So we then went out and looked at wedding bands for myself at Jared the Galleria of Jewelry. We found one we liked but they were going to have to request a price quote for it since they only had platinum in stock. It most likely was going to be more than we wanted to spend on a band so we decided to go to the mall and look elsewhere. After looking at both Kay Jewelers, then Zales, then back to Kay Jewelers to try on a ring again, we found my wedding band at Kay Jewelers! We got it on sale and paid for it in full so that is now taken care of! YAY!! It is PERFECT and matches my engagement ring perfectly!!
We then went to Bed, Bath, & Beyond and created our primary registry! We had a BLAST doing our registry and there are lots of good things in all different price ranges to fit all of our family and friends' budgets! We then went to Carrabba's for dinner and it was so good as always. It was then time to head home! After we got home we messed around with our registry and created our registry at Pottery Barn! So our two registries are for the most part completed! We will mess around more with it later. We just wanted to get started so family knew what to buy for Christmas presents!
Oh, about the dog breed book...we have been trying to decide what kind of dog we want to get after we get married (to fill my baby fix for awhile ;-) )...and right now we have decided on a West Highland Terrior. They are precious! We will have to have it groomed, but that is okay! So that is our puppy of choice, for now at least!
My roommate and I started a diet together this past Monday. As of this morning I have lost 4 pounds! I want to continue losing weight since I was so successful this summer. So I am back on a diet again. This time I have taken sodas out of my diet as well. I only have 1 a week. I made it through the first week so I know I can continue doing it!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment