Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday's List: Current Obsessions



My friend, Jessica, is starting a blog carnival called Tuesday lists. You can go and check out more information on her blog. This week the list is Current Obsessions which I am sure everyone can relate to...So here it goes...

1. College football! I love fall mainly because of football and the weather. I love spending saturdays either at a college football game or sitting on the couch watching football. I like watching any game, any team but the SEC is definitely my favorite! Although my team currently is rebuilding and not playing very well, Rock Top will always be home sweet home to me!


2. Wedding planning, specifically wedding registries. This past weekend we created our registries and now I can't stop thinking about them. I will be sitting around and think "oh! we need to put this on there". Eric and I both really enjoyed doing the whole walking around the store and scanning stuff. TOO much fun!


3. Wraps. Lately I have been making all kinds of different wraps. I used to hardly ever make wraps and now I make them nearly every day. I love them because you can change up what you put in them and they taste different every day. Love it!


4. Forever 21. We have had a forever 21 in Memphis for awhile so I have known the goodness of Forever 21 for a good while now. I have always ordered stuff online and everything. I love their clothes so much. We just got a store in Knoxville and now I want to go there all the time, although I don't think Eric would care too much about that...I went there a few weeks ago and before I knew it, I had spent $65. I honestly could shop there every day...


5. Houses. Although Eric and I won't be buying a house for several years, I still cannot help but constantly look at houses/prices. I have NEVER lived in a house (mom has always rented) and it has been a lifelong goal of mine to be a homeowner. I am SO excited to one day be a homeowner, so much that I obsess about it! This summer Eric's mom and I went to Open Houses on a Sunday just for the heck of it! I just love looking at houses...I cannot wait to be a homeowner with Eric!


6. Puppies. Puppies. Puppies. I want a puppy so badly. We have our kitten and she is our little angel but I want her to have a companion. This past weekend I went and bought a dog breed book and we picked out the dog we want after we get married and move....I am TOO excited about getting a little puppy!



So there you have it...my current obsessions (I am sure I could list A LOT more :) :)....) Can't wait for next Tuesday's list! Go on over to Jessica's blog to check out her list!

1 comment:

  1. oooh registries are SOOO much fun! esp because you can stuff online anytime you want... i wish i could do it again. ha! i obsessed with looking at houses these days too :)

    ReplyDelete