Friday, October 9, 2009

A year ago today....

I walked into our apartment to find a walkway of rose petals and candles and a song we always sing to each other playing in the background. I followed the walkway to end in the bedroom where Eric was standing there in a button down and black pants looking as happy, yet nervous, as I have ever seen him. It was then that my life changed forever. It was then that I fully gave my heart away. It was then that I said "yes" and knew it meant forever. Since then our lives have been full of anxiousness, laughter, and joy. In 8 months and 3 days, we will be saying "I do" for forever. This past year has been a journey, one that I will cherish and remember for years to come. I love you, Eric. October 9th will always be a special day to me.

How irionic that on this day, I officially bought my wedding dress!! I have had it picked out since August but I was waiting until around now to buy it. It just so happened that I found it cheaper here at one bridal shop, then another bridal shop price matched it AND gave me an extra 10% off for their sale AND a $50 credit towards my veil! It ends up that my dress will be $450 cheaper than if I had bought it at the bridal shop I found it at in Chattanooga! SO awesome! So, today has been a good day!

That is all I really wanted to blog about! Eric's brother is coming to stay at my apartment tonight so I am excited to see him, I just wish Eric was coming with him! hah! Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment