Fall is one of my favorite seasons. I love the changing colors and the weather outside. I love sleeping with my window open and hanging out during the day with the windows open. I love the smells, I love pumpkins, I just love fall. Not to mention, Eric and I got engaged last fall so that also makes fall even better! I cannot believe that 2 weeks from this Friday, we got engaged! This year has been one amazing year and I just hope these next 8 and a half months fly by! I am so blessed and so lucky to have such a wonderful life. I am more than satisfied.
We have a lot planned for this October and luckily Eric and I will see each other quite often which will make the month fly by! I am looking forward to everything we have planned for October!
Eric and I have both been BUSY lately, I feel like there isn't any time to breathe sometimes. But, as always, we are making it through one day at a time. Not to mention, long distance gets harder day after day. It is rough, that is all there is to it! I will be SO thankful for the day that we are no longer in a long distance relationship. One thing for sure though, it has made me a better person, and our relationship is stronger.
There really isn't much to update on...I will update again later-maybe then I will have more to talk about!!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment