Thursday, September 10, 2009

one to-do list after another...

Today during my ever-so-exciting nursing research class, I made a wedding to-do list of stuff I MUST get done before 2009 is over...so here it goes...
  • block hotel rooms at the Chattanoogan and the Hampton Inn
  • Pick out cake flavors and cake design (October 3rd)
  • More florist consultations
  • Book florist
  • Officially purchase the wedding dress
  • Order engagement photos
  • Order save-the-dates
  • Mail save-the-dates
  • Work on reception playlist
  • Finalize guestlist (for now)
  • Order invitations
  • Buy wedding bands
  • Registries: Target, Bed, Bath, & Beyond, and possibly Pottery Barn
  • Get bridesmaid totes embroidered
  • Email updated address to vendors
  • Get all bridesmaids to try on bridesmaid dress/get measurements
I put this on here so that if I can keep myself accountable for this to-do list. So I will update every now and then to let you know how well I am staying up to date with this to-do list. Hopefully, a lot of these will be taken care of by the end of October.........

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I actually make them in Photoshop using digi scrapbook supplies. If you're familiar with photoshop, you can get scrap stuff at several sites through google, like sweetshoppedesigns.com and theshabbyshoppe.com

    Looks like wedding things are coming together quite nicely. And woo hoo for last semester of nursing school!!! I know graduating and passing boards was such a huge relief for me!

    ReplyDelete