Wednesday, July 22, 2009

FINALLY!

Summer school is OVER...minus a Peds clinical tomorrow but that is ALL!! I am so excited! I am even more excited that I pulled out a 4.0 (taking 13 hours of summer school) for the summer semester! It was the most stressful, exhausting, busiest, semester yet! Putting 15 weeks of school into 10 weeks is HARD. But it is over and I can now enjoy my month of summer! This next week I am moving into my new apartment with Mandy...so a long week of moving is in store!

A week from tomorrow I will be going back to Chattanooga with Eric until school starts. We have a lot planned already so it will be a busy month. I will be going to Memphis from the 7-10 or 11 of August, then we meet with our wedding planner the 12, then we leave the 13 for Savannah/Tybee Island to visit Eric's brother and enjoy a small vacation at the beach! In the mix with all of that, we are planning to book our baker for our cake and our florist. We are also going to take our engagement photos while I am in Chattanooga! Also, we are going to go buy Eric's wedding ring in Atlanta on our way down to Savannah!!! Super pumped about that!! I am going to start looking for a wedding dress and pick out the bridesmaid dresses (although I think I know which one I really want! haha). My birthday is August 6 so we will be doing a little something for that as well, nothing big though since we are trying to save money, not spend it all! HA!

I have ordered a bunch of stuff lately for the wedding. A few weeks ago I ordered some square vases for the centerpieces and some ribbon. Today I ordered the ring bearer pillow, toasting flutes, unity candle and stands, and our cake topper. I love buying all the little things! I cannot wait to get them all in. I haven't even seen the vases I ordered since they are in Chattanooga. I plan on buying quite a bit while I am on this break from school so that it is less I have to worry about later! I cannot wait to start working on some of the crafts!

Eric got here late last night and will be here until tomorrow. Today we took Bambi to the vet and she got her claws trimmed and got 2 shots. When they took her back to do this, we heard a cat screaming bloody murder and all we could think is, that is not our cat is it? haha well sure enough it was...she is our special kitty! We scheduled an appointment on the 27 of August to get her spayed and declawed. We were excited to hear that will be able to declaw all 4 feet!!! A lot of vets will not do that (only the front 2) so we were excited that we can get all 4 done. We just had to take a vow that she will be a strictly indoor cat and that was an easy declaration!

Eric got a letter in the mail last week stating that he had been accepted into the Central Michigan Distance Learning Master's Program for Nutrition and Dietetics!! He will be taking online classes to obtain his Master's and we are SO excited for this opportunity! He is trying to get all the registration stuff figured out right now, but he should hear back about that here pretty soon! Please pray that everything goes smoothly in the process! :)

Well I guess that is about it for now...clinicals tomorrow and then Eric and I are playing around in Turkey Creek before he heads back to Chattanooga for a week! I will update more often now that I don't have school! I will be sure to post some pictures of our most recent purchases once I get down to Chattanooga!

No comments:

Post a Comment