Well, last week our desktop crashed which is the computer Eric has in Chattanooga. Luckily, the Wii has internet so he will be able to use that, but he won't have a computer until this weekend after the system recovery disks come in and best buy loads everything back onto the computer. I am so thankful that I have all my wedding and school stuff saved onto my flash drive. Also, before he left I burned all the pictures onto CD's so I am so thankful for that!
I was in Chattanooga this past weekend visiting Eric for the 4th weekend. We really enjoyed ourselves. I took Bambi with me-what an adventure! She did surprisingly well in the car on the way down there! She was even better on the car ride back to Jeff City because she slept the WHOLE time. She was worn out from the eventful weekend! It was amusing watching her and Belle...we never did get them to play. Maybe next time! Here are some pictures from the car ride down there...
On Friday Eric and I ran around Chattanooga running some errands. We did make it to Rooms-2-Go where we found a headboard and platform bed for only $200 on sale. Eric's mom offered to pay for half of it so we walked away with a leather headboard/platform bed with only paying $125! I was so pumped! Here is a picture...It just happened to be a Queen size bed which is the bed that Eric has at home (which will be in our master bedroom)! WOOHOO! It will be delivered on Friday when Eric is off work! I cannot wait to see it in person when I go back to Chattanooga!
We also found the livingroom furniture we want. I hope we are able to find a good sale when we move on the furniture. I am hoping and praying! I am also hoping we have a good size living room to fit it all! hahaOn Saturday we were lazy most of the day. It was nice and relaxing. Later on we went downtown to watch the fireworks show. We really had a good time on a little date! We even went to Ben & Jerry's as a pitstop when walking to the Riverfront. It was yummy yummy! Ice cream is not something we go and get very often so it was a delicious treat! After the fireworks show we were stuck at a standstill in the parking garage for over an hour. That was loads of fun. Oh well, we cleaned out Eric's center console! Haha...that was fun! We finally made it home around midnight (way past my bedtime!)
I made it back yesterday around 3:00 and got some school work done which took a load off of me for the week. Now I just need to write my OB paper and STUDY STUDY STUDY! Only 3 more weeks left!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment