Friday, June 26, 2009

Counting down the days..

Last weekend we went to Eric's college best friend's wedding and it really made me SO excited for ours! I cried at hers and I just know I am going to cry at ours (numerous times!). It was a fun wedding and I am so happy for Vanessa and Daniel! Here are a few pictures from the wedding..


I still cannot believe that we are finally under a year until we get married. I am so excited and SO ready for it to be here! Right now we are right around 350 days...when I start school back in the fall, we will be in the 200's. That is so exciting! Not long ago we were at 600. CRAZY! I can honestly say I am ready for our wedding day to be here. It will be the best day of my life thus far and I cannot wait to spend that day with our most loved ones! Speaking of wedding, we just officially booked our DJ, Sound Force. They are the most popular disk jockey company in Chattanooga and we are very excited that they will be with us for our celebration at Rock City! They will play for 4 hours (1 hour being cocktail hour). We are able to do our song request on their website by adding songs and stuff whenever we want. That makes it very convenient. Gosh, I am just so excited for our wedding day!

Another note about our wedding-I have asked my best friend up here at school, Mandy Gill, to be a bridesmaid of mine. I could not be more excited about this! Mandy has become a really good friend of mine. We just kind of clicked from the moment we became friends. I spend even more time with her now that Eric is in Chattanooga and she has been there as a good friend from the beginning. At this point, I could not imagine our wedding day without her beside me. Here is a picture of me and Mandy :)


We have set up a meeting with our wedding planner to get together a plan from here on out and talk about the wedding day. I am super excited to meet with her on August 12! She is great and I am so thankful that we are able to have a wedding planner for our wedding!

Eric's dad is working on booking the church and we are SO thankful for that! We REALLY did not want to spend $1000 for a church just because we weren't members when we could use his dad's church for $500. Luckily, it looks like this is going to work out for us! It is a pretty church with pretty landscaping for pictures so I am very happy!

Eric started the P90X workout program on Wednesday. He loves it so much and I am so happy we finally had the money to buy all the stuff for him to do it. He has been wanting to do it forever but we never really wanted to spend the money on it. Thankfully with him working so much now, money isn't as tight. (YAY!)

Bambi is still doing really well. I went by the vet today and bought some of the prescription dry food instead of wet food. It is still the rabbit flavor she loves! Haha! So far it seems like she likes it so that is good news! She is going to travel down to Chattanooga with me next weekend when I go for the 4th of July. We are interested to see how she does with an interaction of a DOG! I will be sure to take some pictures. She has recently had interest in our hamster, Tinkerbell. Bambi just sits on the table that the hamster is on and just stares at her and occasionally she will bat at the cage. It is quite amusing if I must say. She keeps me entertained every minute of the day and I am so thankful I have her while Eric is in Chattanooga! :)

Well, I guess that is it for now. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment