Total Weight Gain/Loss: starting to hold on to water weight now...
Maternity Clothes: all maternity at this point! i don't have a very large wardrobe right now!
Gender: GIRL! Yardley Nicole Marsh!
Belly Button In/Out: Inny!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks and she is dropping! Back pain, a few random contractions, cervix pains...at my appointment at 38 weeks I was a fingertip dilated and still thick cervix but I was soft...I need some progress!!
Movement: her movements are different now that she is bigger. more stretching and repositioning. I feel her up in my ribs a lot still!
Sleep: not the best...very restless and I can't sleep in (wake up at 6am on days off...). But, naps are becoming my best friend on my days off! I am getting a burst of energy here lately though!
What I miss: honestly, not a whole lot..I LOVE being pregnant! maybe just my weekly Starbucks and tanning :-)
What I am looking forward to: Next baby appointment on Wednesday! And to go into labor, hopefully soon!!
Cravings: Jalopenos, pizza, tomatoes, milkshakes
Symptoms: heartburn (this has gone to a whole new level), dry skin, tiring easily, frequent bathroom trips, grumpiness at times :-)
Best Moment This Week: Another week has come and gone...I am just ready to meet this sweet baby girl! Oh I did work my last week of work! That is pretty exciting! Hello maternity leave!
Best Moment This Week: Another week has come and gone...I am just ready to meet this sweet baby girl! Oh I did work my last week of work! That is pretty exciting! Hello maternity leave!





No comments:
Post a Comment