Sunday, November 4, 2012

36 weeks!



Size of Baby: about 6lbs and over 18.5 inches long...about the size of a crenshaw melon!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 2lbs in the past 2 weeks!

Maternity Clothes:  all maternity at this point! i don't have a very large wardrobe right now!

Gender: GIRL! Yardley Nicole Marsh!

Belly Button In/Out: Inny!

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks and she is dropping! Also having some back pain and as of today (36 weeks 5 days) I have been having shooting pains down into my cervix. At 35.6 weeks, my cervix was still closed and she was at -2 station..hoping for progress at my 37 week appointment on Wednesday! 

Movement: her movements are different now that she is bigger. more stretching and repositioning. I feel her up in my ribs a lot still!

Sleep: not the best...very restless and I can't sleep in (wake up at 6am on days off...). But, naps are becoming my best friend on my days off! I am getting a burst of energy here lately though!

What I miss: honestly, not a whole lot..I LOVE being pregnant! maybe just my weekly Starbucks and tanning :-)

What I am looking forward to: FULL TERM ON TUESDAY!!!! Next baby appointment on November 7th!

Cravings: Jalopenos, pizza, tomatoes, milkshakes

Symptoms: heartburn (this has gone to a whole new level), dry skin, tiring easily,  frequent bathroom trips, grumpiness at times :-)

Best Moment This Week: Hitting 36 weeks and a good check up at our appointment!



No comments:

Post a Comment