Here is a little update on everything we have been up to the past few months! We have been working hard on the nursery and getting everything ready for baby Yardley! I am happy to say the nursery is complete (for now) and ready for baby Yardley's arrival..although she needs to stay put and cook for a little longer!
Yardley's first stash of embroidered onsies :-)
We have also finished buying every we *need* before she arrives. There is still quite a few things we will need to get in the weeks after she is here, but we pretty much have everything we need for her arrival.
Yardley's best friend, Kenley, born September 13th!
We have passed the 32 week mark which was a big mark for me for whatever reason. My next milestone is 35 weeks. With my irregularly shaped uterus, I am blessed with every week that passes and I am still hopeful that I will make it to at least 36 weeks! Every day and every week is truly a blessing! It is a good feeling knowing I will be full term in 4 1/2 weeks! We cannot wait to meet this sweet baby girl!
And the nursery:
View from the door
The nursery turned out better than I ever expected! I know over the next year more will be added here and there, but it is perfect! I love how everything came together!





No comments:
Post a Comment