Sunday, October 21, 2012

34 weeks!






Size of Baby: about the size of a cantaloupe, almost 18 inches, and about 5lbs!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained 2 pounds the past 2 weeks...i am right at about 30lbs gained

Maternity Clothes:  all maternity at this point! i don't have a very large wardrobe right now!

Gender: GIRL! Yardley Nicole Marsh!

Belly Button In/Out: In..but getting smaller..

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks and she is dropping! At our next appointment on Oct 29th they will start to check my cervix!

Movement: her movements are different now that she is bigger. more stretching and repositioning. I feel her up in my ribs a lot still!

Sleep: not the best...very restless and I can't sleep in (wake up at 6am on days off...). But, naps are becoming my best friend on my days off! i. am. exhausted.

What I miss: honestly, not a whole lot..I LOVE being pregnant! maybe just my weekly Starbucks and tanning :-)

What I am looking forward to: Next baby appointment on October 29th!

Cravings: Jalopenos, pizza, tomatoes, milkshakes

Symptoms: heartburn (this has gone to a whole new level), dry skin, tiring easily,  frequent bathroom trips, grumpiness at times :-)


Best Moment This Week: Hitting 34 weeks, good check up at our appointment, and maternity pics!



No comments:

Post a Comment