Saturday, October 6, 2012

32 weeks!




Size of Baby: weighs about as much as a large squash! and is almost 17 inches long!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: enough :-) actually...i didn't gain any the past 2 weeks which was good! i needed to slow down a little!

Maternity Clothes:  all maternity at this point! i don't have a very large wardrobe right now!

Gender: GIRL! Yardley Nicole Marsh!

Belly Button In/Out: In..but getting smaller..

Labor Signs: no. no. no. stay away! Am having some Braxton Hicks here and there but not frequently.

Movement: she is moving like crazy these days! i LOVE it! I am learning her routine now! She likes to kick my ribs now too...that's fun!

Sleep: not the best...very restless and I can't sleep in (wake up at 6am on days off...). But, naps are becoming my best friend on my days off! i. am. exhausted.

What I miss: honestly, not a whole lot..I LOVE being pregnant! maybe just my weekly Starbucks and tanning :-)

What I am looking forward to: Next baby appointment!

Cravings: Jalopenos, pizza, tomatoes, milkshakes,  french onion dip, Luna bars

Symptoms: heartburn (this has gone to a whole new level), dry skin, tiring easily,  frequent bathroom trips, grumpiness at times :-)


Best Moment This Week: Hitting the 32 week mark, work baby shower, and finishing the nursery (next post)


No comments:

Post a Comment