Thursday, June 14, 2012

16 weeks!

16 weeks 1 day...HB 145


Size of Baby: avocado

Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 2 more pounds

Maternity Clothes: pants definitely and shirts some as well

Gender: welp...we got a little peek...looks like there were some boy parts! but we will know for sure in 4 weeks :-)

Belly Button In/Out: In

Labor Signs: no. no. no. stay away!

Movement: Not yet! eek this is getting close!

Sleep: GREAT right now! I have finally found the position that works for me! I currently use 3 pillows to sleep!

What I miss: starbucks, sleeping on my stomach...cold lunch meat

What I am looking forward to: feeling the baby move in the next few weeks!

Cravings: Jalopenos, cereal, Mexican, breakfast food, salads, ramen noodles, french onion dip

Symptoms: tiring easily, breaking out, grumpiness at times :-)

Best Moment This Week: seeing our sweet baby on ultrasound :-)


Also, we received our first baby presents in the mail yesterday!! Love our little giraffe and our Tennessee burp clothes :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment