Friday, May 13, 2011

This time last year...

This is sort of a random post, but I am just sitting here think about what all I was experiencing this time last year. This time last year I was graduating from nursing school and moving all my stuff to South Carolina. Not to mention, I was counting down from less than a month until I married the man of my dreams. Thinking back on this time last year, I am flooded with emotions. It was such an exciting and joyous time in my life. SO much was happening and changing around me. I am so thankful for the opportunities that have been put before us. In less than a month, we will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary. I cannot believe it has been nearly a year since I walked down that aisle and said "I do".

 Eric and I after pinning ceremony

 The fab 4 after pinning ceremony

 My best friend and I after pinning ceremony

 My in-laws after graduation

hubs and I after graduation! (isn't he HANDSOME??)

 WE DID IT!


Getting ready!!

Hip, Hip, hooray!!

 night before the wedding!

 us with MOH!

love all of the above :)

I then think back on our honeymoon and blissful and fun it truly was (even if i did get sea sick one day..). We had such a good time and we thoroughly enjoyed celebrating our marriage. We look forward to our anniversary trip (more like a second honeymoon..) and celebrate our marriage once again. We are beyond blessed and we cannot wait to see what is in store for us over the next year and the years to come.

 First night on the cruise!

 Swimming with dolphins!

On the ferry to St. Maarten!

Picture on the balcony!

 Dinner time!

Catching some rays!

I can truly say I love my husband more than I did the day I walked down the aisle. Our marriage is a blessing and a gift from God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment