Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The BIG 2-3!

Well, my posts will be just slightly out of order than I had originally planned, but such is life! I decided to go ahead and write my birthday blog!

We celebrated my 23rd birthday on August 6th and we really enjoyed ourselves! The day before my birthday I received a card from Eric's mommy with some money inside. We decided I would go shopping with that money since many clothes are too big for me now and I hadn't gone shopping in a long while. Since we decided to do that on Thursday (y birthday was Friday), Eric let me go ahead and open my present from him so that I wouldn't try and buy it (hah!). I first opened the card and got super excited because it was the first card I received from him that said "wife". This made me so happy. I can't wait to go looking for a card in the husband section! Anyway, I then opened my present which was a dress that I had been DYING to have! I was SO excited!! Then it was off to go shopping. I was definitely a bargain shopper that day! I did buy a new dress and an AMAZING new purse with money left over!

Thursday night we planned to do a little "camp night" in our living room! We bought a tent awhile back and had never even opened it. Well, we opened it and put up the tent in our living room! We did it right the first time!! SCORE! Bambi LOVEDDD the tent. She played in it and outside it the whole entire night. She had a blast. We laid in the tent and watched our Thursday night TV, grilled hamburgers, and made s'mores. It really was SO much fun!




Friday we started out my birthday by going to the gym and working out! I then decided I wanted to use some of my leftover birthday money and go to Firehouse for lunch. GREAT decision! Love that place! Then we came home and made some yummy birthday cupcakes (Eric's idea!). They were fabulous! We relaxed the rest of the day and then headed out to eat for the birthday dinner.


All in all, it was an AMAZING birthday! We had a blast Thursday and Friday celebrating my birthday as a wife :-) These are the moments I will forever treasure! Thank you, Eric, for making my birthday so wonderful and memorable! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. awwwww. :) Fun fun!! I need to do my birthday post too. You're inspiring! Love the camping idea! Ya'll are too cute!

    ReplyDelete