Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oh Mondays!

Mondays really are not my favorite days especially when summer school is in session haha. I am still adjusting to the whole class 5-9 thing. We have to do it all next year as well so hopefully it will come around to me eventually! I just feel like I am not very productive during the day but hopefully that will change once the workload starts to increase...starting, well, tomorrow! Who would have guessed than cramming 15 weeks of a regular semester into 10 weeks of summer session would be so hectic?? It is beginning and I WILL get through these next 9 weeks! It will just be busy and stressful! But hey, at least it will keep me busy since eric will be moving back to Chattanooga to work full time at Walgreens in the pharmacy within the next 3 weeks. While I am VERY VERY VERY sad about this (I mean for over a year now we have been with each other EVERY day and have developed our routines with each other), I truly know that it is the best thing for us so that we can save up some money and be financially stable after the wedding since we are planning to move out of state...which takes me to the next topic...

We have decided (for now haha) that we want to move to Columbia, SC after the wedding. We both LOVE South Carolina and want to live there. The main reason for choosing Columbia is that University of South Carolina has a nurse anethetist program and also a dietetic internship program so we would both be able to continue our studies there. Not to mention, it is less than 2 hours from the beach and not TOO far from family. Well, my mom will be quite a bit away but they make planes for a reason! So anyway, as of right now that is the plan and I think it is one that we will stick to as long as I can get a job I want there at the time I will need to be getting one (which I think will be very much reasonable!) 

Also, I just wanted to say that I would really appreciate it if you would keep a dear friend of ours family in your prayers. Lauren Witty, a friend from back in Memphis only 23 years of age, died on Saturday May 23 in a car wreck. Her boyfriend of several years was also in the car but was able to walk away from it. I am deeply saddened by this because she was such a fun and loving person. She had such a good heart. But, I know that she is back Home with God and He has her in His hands. May she rest in peace. 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment