Wedding wise, we really have not done a whole lot because of our HECTIC end of semester schedules, finals, and work. I did buy 4 of those rectangle vases for our centerpieces for $2.99 (for all 4) so that I can try out the jello this summer. Other than that, I have found the designer for the bridesmaid dresses so that is a good first step for those. Last, but certainly NOT least, WE BOOKED OUR HONEYMOON!!! We are going on a 7 night cruise on Royal Caribean's NEWEST, BIGGEST ship EVER! it takes it maiden voyage in December of this year. We are SO excited! Check it out!
We were able to see Eric's parents last weekend when they had to make an emergency trip up to Jeff City.....Eric's jeep decided it didn't want to work so they had to come up here and Eric switched Jeeps with his mom. This happened only after Donnie had to drill out the key slot and start Eric's jeep with a ratchet. That's not even the funny part of the story. The day after they get back to Chattanooga, Marcia and Donnie were cleaning the jeep after Donnie fixed it, and well, Marcia decided to lock the ONLY key they had to jeep inside of it. She calls me asking me if I could Fed-Ex one of our keys to them the next day. It was amusing especially because anytime anyone else locks their key in the door, she makes fun of them. Too funny!
Eric and I both finish up finals on Monday and then it is graduation time followed by Memphis, and THEN I begin summer school the following Monday. Therefore, it may be a bit before I am able to update again, but I will try my best to update while we are in Memphis with pictures from Eric's graduation!
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12





No comments:
Post a Comment