Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I know, I know, it has been a long time since I last posted...

Sorry that I haven't updated in almost 2 weeks! we have been BUSY to say the least! Spring break was wonderful! We had such an amazing and relaxing break. The wedding really became real when we booked Rock City for our reception venue and catering, along with Chad Trammell (its his new website so he doesn't have a whole lot on there right now!) for our photographer! He is absolutely amazing! He and his wife are both so personable and really are going to do a great job of capturing our whole entire day! He begins first thing in the morning about 9am and stays with us the WHOLE day until the wedding reception is over! I am so excited! We loved Rock City just as much, if not more, when we went to book it than the first time we came across it! It is going to be so beautiful! Our guests can even walk around a little bit and go to Lover's Leap (where you can see 7 different states). It is a great facility with an AWESOME price tag! (Mom is happy with that!). The big things we have left are ceremony site (argh!), DJ (we know the company, just waiting to book them for now), flowers (we have a good idea of what we want though), cake baker (we have a few we are looking into), and then transportation for us and bridal party from the ceremony to the reception (most likely a limo, I just need to find a decent priced one that is available for 2 hours or less...I don't want to pay somebody for hours that I am not using them..ya know?).

OH! I got the bridesmaid tote bags in the mail (finally!) and they are p
erfect! I am going to get them embroidered with their names! Here is a picture of them...

Also, when we were at Target in Chattanooga I was browsing the dollar section and I found these cute little tin pails in our wedding colors!!! I was SO excite
d! I bought 10 of them. Not exactly sure what I am going to use them for quite yet, but I will find some use for them! I just couldn't pass it up!

They are too cute! I probably should have gotten more but oh well! But I guess that is everything about the wedding! I hope do get majority of the other stuff booked this summer! YAY!

Eric's graduation is approaching very quickly! Only 43? more days I think! AHH! I am so happy for him! He finds out April 20th about grad school (I might have mentioned that before, if so, sorry!) so please continue to pray for him!

When we were on spring break, we went down to Atlanta for two days with Eric's brother. We had a good time! The first day we got there, we ate at a grill and brewery right near our hotel. We then headed downtown and went to the Georgia Aquarium and the Coca Cola Factory. It was a lot of fun. I had never been to either so I really enjoyed it! We went back to the hotel and changed and then went to Cheesecake Factory!!!! Ahh it was absolutely delicious! I want to go back!!!! After dinner, we went next door to ESPNZone. It was a neat little place. We played upstairs for a long time and played two games of mini bowling. I got last place both times HAHA. but it was fun! The next day we went to Turner Field and took a tour of the Braves' stadium! It was soooooo much fun! I loved it!!! I will leave yall with some pictures...Will update again sooner, rather than later!



No comments:

Post a Comment