So, I was browsing the internet when I came across some flats on ebay that just so happened to be turquoise and lime (our wedding colors) and they were in my size! I most definitely HAD to get them, so I did and I am so excited! I figure they will be PERFECT for the reception because I know I sure as heck won't wear heels at the reception! Here is a picture of them! I loveee them! Too cute.
We ALMOST booked our honeymoon this weekend (we got to the very last page when you submit the reservation), but decided to wait until Eric heard about grad school so that we know it will be possible to leave on the 18th (cruise leaves 19th). If not, it will just have to wait until the first week of July, which is perfectly fine, we just need to know when he will be finished with grad school before we book it!
Nursing school has been really busy lately between papers, tests, and clinicals. I am always so tired but yet have so much work/studying I need to do ALL the time. I miss just relaxing with Eric! I am definitely not looking forward to 13 hours of school this summer (2 days of classes, 3 days of clinical, and an online class) but it will be worth it in the end. Only 1 more year left!!! Eric is still anticipating hearing back about grad school (12 days) and is way ready to graduate (31 days). Please continue to pray for him!
Other than that, we are moving along just fine. We have decided to go Memphis the Monday-Friday after Eric's graduation. I haven't been home since December and I need to see mom! She took the week off so I am sure we will do some neat things and of course, eat some good ole' bbq!!! We will hopefully get to do some wedding stuff, kinda. Go to some florists and just look at flower options that are available to us, maybe look at mother of the bride dresses, maybe so bridesmaid dresses with Shannon. We shall see!
That is all for now. Here is a picture I took of us before church on Sunday.





No comments:
Post a Comment