Yes, Yes, we have only been married nearly 6 months and the baby craze is in full force! It doesn't help that TONS of our friends are pregnant or have recently had little babies...I think Eric is a little baby crazy right now too even though he won't admit it :-)
I mean, we will be out in public, anywhere, anytime, we see a little baby, we both turn our heads to look at the little squirt. We will then ooo and aww over a little baby that is merely a stranger to us. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. It's pathetic, I know. And I know we need to wait and enjoy this time together and all that jazz...but I seriously dream every day about the day we will find out we are pregnant. And no, we are currently NOT trying by any means.
Not to mention, ANY time I got to Target by myself, you will most definitely find me walking through the baby section dreaming of the one day I will be shopping in that section for our little baby. Pathetic, again, I know. I am guessing it is natural to become baby crazy soon after you get married. I just hope God helps me overcome this baby craze until the time is right for us..whenever that may be!
For now, I will continue in my little pathetic, but satisfying ways that at least help me get by through this baby crazy time of my life...
((P.S. Did I seriously just write a post on how baby crazy I am??? I need help...hahaha!))
Once I get pictures onto the computer...I will make a blog post about our shopping trip to Myrtle Beach! Until next time...
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment