Fellow bloggers, I am please to announce that you are eligble to receive 50 free christmas cards from shutterfly!!
For me, this is perfect! I REALLY want to send out Christmas cards this year since we are married now. I want to make it a tradition. And I loveeeee picture Christmas cards rather than generic Christmas cards. Not to mention, I have all the addresses I need since we have all the addresses from our wedding guest list! How perfect.
As a child, we didn't really send out Christmas cards but I LOVED receiving Christmas cards from other people. I have always said that I wanted to send out Christmas cards when I had my own family. So, here I am, now married celebrating my first Christmas! Definitely time to begin a new tradition with shutterfly!
There are so many different layouts to choose from. These are a few of my favorites!
Of course shutterfly has other fun holiday gift ideas including desk calendars and photo mugs which both make wonderful Christmas gifts!
All YOU have to do is blog about their awesome deal, and you can get in on the 50 free cards yourself!! Sign up HERE and get started!!! I cannot wait to send out our very first Christmas cards!!
Friday, November 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment