Saturday, July 10, 2010

Just letting you know..

...that I haven't disappeared! I am in the process of writing the wedding blog and well, it is kinda long! I hope to finish it this weekend!

In the meantime, I will let you know what has been going on with us. I started work yesterday and although it was only orientation, I already know I am going to love my job! I am excited for everything to come! It was nice to meet some people who live here in Columbia who are my age! I look forward to next week..I work all 5 days but at least next week is nursing orientation rather than corporate orientation. I need to study a little bit htis weekend for a pharmacology test I have Tuesday. Hopefully that Pharm ATI helped me remember all those medications!!

Eric attempted to find a fishing spot yesterday...and well, it was a definite fail. He first tried to find a spot in a super super nice neighborhood down the street that has 3 lakes, but he couldn't find a way to get to the lakes without going through people's yards! The second place he went to was our big lake in Columbia. It is the lake where everyone goes boating and stuff. Well, that was a fail again because after he found a little spot to try and fish at, he didn't even get any nibbles.

So, last night we went driving around location #1 (the nice neighborhood) but we still had no luck. We definitely had fun though looking at some million $$$ houses!! And then we ended up in another county! So, I was checking out the map of the neighborhood and I think I found where there is a trail to get to one of the lakes...we shall see! And I was googling all night small fishing spots in Columbia and I think I found a few..we will keep you posted!

Anyway, I hope yall have a wonderful weekend! It will be a relaxing one for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment