Well here we are...it is officially WEDDING WEEK! ahh! it is hard to believe seeing as we have been engaged 20 months as of Thursday! I am beyond excited, seriously, it is beyond what words can ever explain! I just thought I would make a post that went over our schedule this week! Phew! Here we go...
Today: drove from South Carolina to Knoxville to eat lunch with Mandy, went to pick up my dress from the alterations shop, dropped it off to get steamed, then went to the mall to exchange some stuff at Pottery Barn (we racked up!) and then drove to Chattanooga!
Tuesday: hair appointment for Jenn at 11; pick up dry cleaning; Eric going to see one of his groomsmen up on Signal Mountain; tanning; getting my NCLEX results
Wednesday: total face wax for Jenn at 11; meeting at the church for Jenn and Eric; pick up rehearsal dinner dress from alteration shop; tanning; Mandy gets in town
Thursday: tanning; Eric picks up his tuxedo; Shannon and Megan get in town; dinner with the whole group and playing downtown
Friday: manicure and pedicure; family gets in town; rehearsal at the church; rehearsal dinner at The Big Table
Saturday: WEDDING DAY! (duh..) early morning and going non-stop until late at night! Anddd, most importantly, I become Mrs. Marsh!
Andd...in the mix of all this, I need to buy some candles, gift bags for all the gifts, write my rehearsal dinner speech, write my letter to Eric, write a note to each person in my bridal party, finish ceremony decorations, among several other things! I guess it isn't as bad as it could be though!
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Girl, you have a busy busy week. Enjoy every minute of it. :) Praying for you every step of the way as you become man and wife!
ReplyDeleteI made a blog so that I can release feelings. Brenda always told me to do it, but I never really wanted to. I guess now is the best time. You are my only one I want to be friends. I dont know anything about it, I just need to write. I love you.
ReplyDelete